- Early education and instruction, shaping our thinking process.
- How we think and communicate with others.
- How we defend/state our case.
- How we use our intelligence and share it with others.
- Counscious mind. perception.
- Grasp of things, reflexion.
- Internal dialog.
- Observation, analytical skills.
- The way we express ideas.
- Intellectual orientation.
- Search for knowledge.
- How we make connections from what we perceive.
- Mental connections and kindred spirit.
- Mental energy.
- Writing, papers, learning.
- Breaking news.
- Symbiose in relationships.
- Short/local trips, transportation.
- Brothers, Sisters, Half-Brothers, Half-Sisters (i.e., siblings)
Monday, 28 January 2013
3rd House - Communications & Connections
The third house is the house of communication and connections: